How to use
1. Make sure the power to all the GAME BOY systems are turned off
2. Insert the light grey connector plug of the Four Player Adapter into the first (now called #1) GAME BOY system’s EXT. CONNECTOR. This is the same connector A that is normally used for the Game Link™ cable. (See Drawing A.)
3. Connect up to three (3) GAME BOY systems (#2, 3 and 4) to the Four Player Adapter by first plugging one end of a Game Link cable (accessory #18100, included with each GAME BOY when purchased) to the EXT. CONNECTOR of each GAME BOY. Then plug the other end of each of the Game Link cables to the connector sockets on the Four Player Adapter. (See Drawing B.)
4. Insert the same Game Pak title into each of the GAME BOY systems.
5. Turn the power to GAME BOY #1 ON first. Then turn the power to the other GAME BOY systems ON last. (See Drawing C.)
6. For additional instructions, read the Game Pak manual for the game you are playing.
PRECAUTIONS AND PROPER CARE
- Make sure the power switch on the GAME BOY systems are turned off when connecting or unconnecting any cables or while loading or un-loading the Game Paks.
- Insert the same title of Game Pak into all the GAME BOY systems.
- After hook-up, make sure that the power to GAME BOY #1 Is turned on first.
- Avoid exposure to high temperature, humidity or severe shocks.
- Keep in aclean, dry place. Water or foreign substances in the connectors or plugs will adversely effect operation.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove any stains. Do not use abrasives, alcohol or solvents to clean.
- When disconnecting a cable from any socket, grasp the connector and pull slowly. DO NOT pull on the cord as damage may result.
Notice, scan & OCR : JeuxGameEtc
Mise en page : Badi